Wednesday, March 1, 2017

An old symptom getting worse

Ever since the lung issues started, a year and some months ago now, and I went on prednisone permanently, I started having a mild tenderness under my right arm pit.  I read that RA and even Prednisone can cause lymph nodes to be tender and painful.  And remember there was that whole issue in my medical records that I found concerning a node that was 12mm.  Well, I've noticed now since I had to increase my prednisone a bit, the pain is radiating now down my arm, and even into my bQQb area. Is it the prednisone?  Is it an infection?  And when I reach out, I can feel it "pulling".  I'm trying not to be scared.  Again.   So I made an appointment for next week to see Dr. G.  I haven't made up my mind yet if I'm going to call him on the carpet about this, since he's known about it for a while and never bothered to tell me. 


No where that I've read, or in any forum have I come across, any person who got lymphoma due to RA.  However, the DMARDS have.  There are cases where Humira users got lymphoma.  I've only said something about it to one person.  I haven't even told the Mr.  There's so much drama going on with our place to live at the moment, I don't even want to bring it up.  One more thing to worry about.  I don't feel really good today, and I'm just sitting here crying as I type.  The lungs, the eyes, and this.  On top of every thing else.  I'm so ready to give up.  I don't know how much longer I can fight this monster.  I'm so tired of the fight.  Maybe tomorrow will be better.  But not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment