Thursday, March 16, 2017

And Then There Are Those Days......

When everything hurts.  Even my eyelids are sore to the touch.  'Course I have the RD in my eyes so.....
My legs (clots?) are throbbing, my hips are hurting, my chest is hurting.  I just want to bust out crying.  Woot Woot for the good days, today is not one.


So just to keep from whining, I'll keep it short.  This is a journal of my RD/RD Lung journey, so even the whining gets included so the doctors can see it when I'm gone.  I want them to know everything I go through, mostly so maybe they can better help someone else.


I want to take more pain meds but I'm at work.  I can't do that here.  It will have to wait.  I'll suck it up until I can get to a good time to check out for the day.  Trying not to use all my sick time so I can sell it back, so some days I work sick.  It just is what it is.  When it hurts like this, I get frustrated, discouraged, sick and tired of being sick and tired.  I'm going to the ladies room so I can cry and nobody will see.  Its ok.  Its going to be ok.  Its just a pain day.  I have these all the time, suck it up, slap that fake smile on, and keep on trucking.

No comments:

Post a Comment