Friday, May 12, 2017

A Missing Post and Happy Friday

Yes, what I posted yesterday has been removed.  I was venting.  Everything that I feel I need to say to my son is in his Letter.  There's no need to bring it here, because in a way, that makes me no different than he.  So its gone.  I got it out, wrote it down and feel better.  Sometimes that's all we need is to get it out of us.  There's just no easy getting over such profound pain caused by someone you can never stop loving, so you love from a distance.


But anyway!  Its a new day.  Its raining here and yuky.  I can barely breath this morning, but as long as I don't move around to quickly, or bend over a lot (I don't know why bending over makes my heart race....probably the nine-months-pregnant-prednisone-belly look alike).  Not feeling great, but that's the way of it.  One fantastic day, followed by 3 or 4 or more days of blah, hurt, feel bad, run fever, and other assorted things that will remain unmentioned.  For now.  But it is Friday, and for that we are grateful.


I finished the antiviral meds for the shingles.  Its looking very well now, two weeks out.  I have a new picture, but didn't bother to pull it from my phone, and now I don't feel like it, so just imagine.  Its scabbing over nicely (sorry if that's TMI, it just is what it is), I believe I'm on the mend.  Till the next thing.....there's always a next-thing.  And it usually doesn't take long.  I'm hoping I can stay completely well at least until the Fall.  If that were to happen, I would be a happy camper indeed.  So here I sit, still waiting for a phone call telling me to vacate the building, and pick up my check on the way out.  :)


have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment