Monday, May 1, 2017

A Rash And A Sore Arm

I'm thinking that I probably should switch arms for my weekly Humira.  After the injection Friday, by Saturday, my whole arm was sore to the touch, like just rubbing my hand over my skin, hurt.  Like maybe "nerves", which if that's the case, then the Humira injection had nothing to do with this.  But anyway, by last night, I have this on my fore arm, just above the wrist:



My index finger on this hand, feels like it has pins and needles in it, and my middle finger (the birdie finger) next to it, keeps twitching, which again, tells me nerves.  I do have this crappy neck, oh, and its been hurting a bit too.  The muscle in my upper arm (biceps?) are really sore to the touch, and yesterday it actually looked a little swollen.  Then I thought, "oh no.....another DVT?"  But I don't think so.  Now that I've thought it out and written it out, I think its my neck rubbing a nerve.  But would it cause a rash like this?  So, maybe not injection at all, I dunno.  but it this rash gets any worse, I guess I'll have to get it checked out.  Its always something.



No comments:

Post a Comment