Tuesday, June 27, 2017

A Good Laugh For Today - My Story and I'm Sticking To It

You know what's embarrassing and yet extreamly funny?  When you are confident you're alone in the office, and you already have bowel issues anyway, and you cut a big one.  Then you hear the bosses chair move in the other room, like he's stifling a laugh.  And suddenly it hits you, "I think he heard that...how could he not, it was a 6.5 on the Richter scale! Busted!"   You just have to play it off.  You know?  :) :) :)  Hey!  Don't act like you never cut a big one, its the meds ok?  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.  Even as adults....breaking wind is still funny.  He got up and went to a meeting, but he could barely make eye contact.  MWAHAHAHAH.....he walked out and I started to laugh uncontrollably.  Ah well....if that's the worst thing I have to deal with today, I'm in pretty good shape.
Ya'll be sweet, and don't hold it in, it hurts and you might rip something you need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment