Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Not a Good Day

The left lung is hurting, down in the bottom in my back.  Hurts to breath, ohmygosh I sneezed, pain.  Extra prednisone will be on the schedule I'm sure.  I woke up at 3:00am and couldn't get back to sleep until after 5:00, so I feel like a zombie.  Ran fever yesterday evening of 100, it took 3 hours and 2 Tylenol Arthritis (that's over 1,300mg of acetametaphin) before it came down.  I'm calling Dr. G today to see if I can come bring some samples as I had planned to do a week ago and didn't do, just to see if there's a mystery infection going on somewhere.  I've started keeping a record of it again, so I can show him.  I feel like I ran a 10K yesterday, with sand bags attached to my body.  ***cry***


I'll be back another day.


Update - Got an appointment with Dr. G tomorrow at 3:45.  I made the mistake of eating some scrambled eggs to try and cushion my tummy from all the meds down in there, now it feels like I'm going to have an irritable bowel episode.  **pain**  **cry**.   Stupid RA.  I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment