Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Do you ever look forward in anticipation of a Dr. appointment?

I do.  Sometimes.


Ever since Dr. G said the words "it may be your esophagus..." it makes more and more sense.  Could this be why some days (like today) I wake up nauseous?  Rarely to the point of actually vomiting, but it happens sometimes.  But 4 days out of 7, I wake up sick at my tummy.  This has been going on for months.  And months.  My tummy had issues before the Great-3-Week-Crud-of-2016 in December, but ever since then, its worse.  Not only that.....


But for the last 3 years or so, at least, sometimes if I'm not careful and don't chew my food to the consistency of baby food, when I swallow it feels like I'm swallowing razor blades.  Its put me on my knees before, doubled over in tears until it subsides in a minute or two.  And the pain is right at the top of my tummy where the food drops into it from the esophagus. 


I've noticed in the last month or so, if I'm not careful just swallowing my own spit, I will choke on it.  Choke on my own spit.  Sometimes liquids feel like planks going down.


The IBS.  With D.  And N, and as I said occationally a V. 


Ready to get this upper GI done and lets see what the hell is going on un my tummy and throat and hopefully.....fix it.  If possible.


I haven't lost my appetite.  I still get hungry and thirsty.  I just have to be selective sometimes what I choose and when.  I've not run any fever in a couple of months now.  That's good.  That's a good sign.  I just want some relief from this monster that sits out in front of me!!!!


And I fell again.  No real damage this time, thank God.  I think I got a little carpet burn on my elbow and my left leg, but that's about it.  But still.  Two falls in less than 3 weeks.  Is this a new trend?  My gravity is off center with this ginormous belly sticking out in front of me, that Dr Eye is sure is fluid.


Anyway- Not a real feel good day.  I'm hoping it improves as the day goes on, it does sometimes.


Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment